|Category||4-6 years, 6-8 years, 8+ years, Learning Resources, STEM & Coding|
|Tag||Botley, Educational Toy, STEM|
Botley 2.0 is the new kids coding toy for even more 100% screen-free coding fun. Perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem-solving skills, it’ll have kids coding in minutes.
- Ideal for encouraging STEM learning through play.
- Use the Remote Programmer to programme a sequence of up to 150 steps in six directions.
- Turn off the lights and see Botley 2.0’s eyes light up. You can even change the colour! Or programme by colour and watch Botley 2.0 put on a cool light show and dance to the beat.
- Botley 2.0 has a playful personality and loves games. Play a game of Botley Says where players listen and repeat the musical sequences. Unlock hidden features and turn Botley 2.0 into a ghost, police car and more.
- Navigate obstacles with its advanced object detection function.
- The gaming-style remote features big buttons that are easy for little hands to use. Buttons are also colour-coded to make it fun and easy for kids to get going with coding.
- Contains one Botley 2.0 robot, Remote Programmer, two detachable face plates, and 40 Coding cards.
- Botley 2.0 measures 13cm W x 7cm H x 8.5cm D
- Requires 5 AAA batteries (3 for Botley and 2 for the remote) not included.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.