|Category||2-4 years, 4-6 years, 6-8 years, 8+ years, Arts & Geography, Learning Resources|
|Tag||Educational Toy, Fine Motor Skill, Maths, Sensory Play, Sensory Toy|
Preschoolers can build their number sense with this all-new Playfoam set featuring eight colored Playfoam bricks, 10 double-sided number cards, and three bonus cards.
Little learners place squishy, squashy Playfoam pieces in the spaces indicated on each number card, then count the objects on each card to begin to identify numerals with their corresponding quantities.
Provides tactile and sensory stimulation, helps develop fine motor skills, and teaches proper number formation.
- Provides tactile and sensory stimulation
- Helps develop fine motor skills
- Teaches proper number formation
- 8 Playfoam bricks in 8 colors
- 13 Colorful, double-sided 5” x 7” cards in the set
- Non-toxic Playfoam never dries out
- Secret non-stick formula won’t stick to carpet or clothes