|Category||2-4 years, 4-6 years, 6-8 years, Learning Resources, STEM & Coding|
Explore basic measurement concepts. This balance is perfect for measuring, exploring volume, and comparing solids and liquids. Calibrated clear buckets with removable lids hold solids or up to 400 ml of liquid and allow students to see what they have placed inside. Easy pour spout makes measuring liquids easy.
- Buckets remove easily for emptying and the buckets’ lids can be used as platforms.
- Features a built-in storage drawer perfect for storing weights.
- Child-friendly, balance is sturdy enough to withstand years of hands-on measurement.
- Build observation and estimation skills while gaining a deeper understanding of mass measurement.
- Balance measures 16 1/2 ‘L x 6 1/2 ‘W x 6’H.
Looking for something to measure? Our Three Bear Family Counter make the perfect companion to this balance.
Download: Instruction & Guide