|Category||2-4 years, 4-6 years, Early Childhood & Pretend Play, Guidecraft|
Sort and Match is the perfect way to teach color and shape-matching, sorting, sequencing and pattern-recognition in a fun, game-like setting. Magnetic pieces with embedded magnets attach to the board to help guide the parts into place. Each set includes 6 double-sided pattern cards, durable plastic pieces, game board with stand and setup box for storage. Great for teacher/student or parent/child participation.
- Magnetic matching game to reinforce pattern recognition
- Set includes 40 pieces (some magnetic)
- Six double-sided pattern cards offer design ideas
- Prop up the game board with the stand and keep all of the pieces in the compact storage box
- Material: Plastic stand and pieces with embedded magnets and thick cardboard pattern cards
- Educational Focus: Color matching, sequencing, pattern recognition and cognitive development
There are no reviews yet.