|Category||2-4 years, 4-6 years, 6-8 years, 8+ years, Age, Arts & Geography, Brand, Learning Resources, STEM & Coding, Subject|
|Tag||Coding, Educational Toy, STEM|
Screen-free, hands-on approach to coding.
Children learn about algorithms, sequencing, variables, binary, and much more while discovering important lessons in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM).
They gain exposure to advanced coding subjects while having fun and making 15 adorable keychain charms.
- Choose from 18 designs to code 15 key chains
- 4 bonus ‘code-your-own’ activities
- Encourage creativity and experimentation
- Easily refill the kit components to design additional charms
- 44-page Activity Book
- 2,000 Fuse Beads
- 1 Pegboard
- 1 Tweezer
- 2 pcs. Reusable Iron Sheets
- 15 Key Chain Clips
- 15 Oval Hooks